The Beaver Valley Public Library would like to keep you reading while you’re being encouraged to stay home! We are now offering limited access to physical materials available from the library. Beginning Tuesday, May 19th we will be offering twice weekly curbside pick-up.
To place an order:
- Just call, place your hold through our online catalogue or email us at Beaver.Valleycurbside@gmail.com Please do not try to place your request in person.
- You must have a Beaver Valley Public Library card and provide us with the barcode. If you do not have a card already, you can apply online via our website or if this is not possible we will make an exception and set you up with a card over the phone.
- Staff will locate the items and contact you to arrange a pickup appointment time. Pickup times are Tuesday and Thursday between 2pm and 430pm. In order to ensure the health and safety of staff and participating patrons, items cannot be picked up at any other times. We recommend scheduling your trips to the grocery store or other essential locations with your library pick-up times to avoid extra trips.
- Patrons will only be able to retrieve items during scheduled pick-up times.
- All materials that will be checked out to customers will have been quarantined within the library for a minimum of 72 hours to minimize risk. The due date for materials is stamped in the item. Note that items will remain on your card until after the 72 hour quarantine period.
We are available from 11am to 1pm Tuesdays and Thursdays to assist you with placing orders. We thank you for your patience. Staff are working to fill requests as quickly as possible