audioBooks: Transferring to an iPod or MP3 PlayerWatch a video from Vancouver Public Library about how to transfer audioBooks to a device.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded OverDrive’s Media Console to your computer.
- Open Overdrive Media Console.
- Click once on the Audiobook you would like to transfer.
- Click on the "Transfer" button.
- When the Transfer Wizard opens, connect your device to the computer and follow the steps on the screen.
- How to transfer audiobooks and music to an MP3 player using OverDrive for Windows
- How to transfer audiobooks to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod using OverDrive for Windows
- How to transfer MP3 audiobooks to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod using OverDrive for Mac
- How to transfer MP3 audiobooks to an MP3 player using a Mac
Find out more:
- About the Service
- Compatible Devices
- Finding and Borrowing Items & Placing Holds